i am wq
i have no siblings
so they dont disturb me when i am having a chess game
i am studying at acs(junior) in primary 3.1
Thursday, October 18, 2007
My evil cousin
I wanted to go to the movies with my cousin an his friends,but when i asked he said i was irritating!!!!!!!!But,when he is not playing with his friends and has no one to play with,he does not call me irritating!He thinks i am a toy!I am goin to settle scores with him.....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, understand why you were so angry and felt 'play out' as he is someone you always look upon as a 'big' brother. No need to be so angry as everyone needs some private space at one time or another. Your cousin could have turn your down by more polite way. I am sure it was a misunderstanding When you grow up you will appreciate the situation better ie not to treat your friends as toy as they are human and have feelings. I am sure you will take this as an experience and not to do the same to someone younger than you.
1 comment:
Well, understand why you were so angry and felt 'play out' as he is someone you always look upon as a 'big' brother. No need to be so angry as everyone needs some private space at one time or another. Your cousin could have turn your down by more polite way. I am sure it was a misunderstanding When you grow up you will appreciate the situation better ie not to treat your friends as toy as they are human and have feelings. I am sure you will take this as an experience and not to do the same to someone younger than you.
Post a Comment